Junior Electrical Maintenance EngineerStatic Site - Slough£28,000-£29,500 + overtimeMonday to Friday, 08:00-17:00On-site Parking
Our client is looking for a newly qualified Electrical Engineer to work on a large static industrial in Slough. The client are a large FM company with a massive portfolio of clients across the country and offer plenty of training and progression.Principle Accountabilities:
Work in partnership with all members of the team to ensure completion of all maintenance activities measured against the Service Level Agreement, the role is aligned with the client's business needs , to include the following (all of which the successful candidate will be trained up to do with a senior engineer):
Qualifications and Experience:
- Provide technical service and support. Carry out repairs and routine maintenance to building services and fabric within the agreed service levels.
- Monitor & maintain the BMS system by interrogation and acknowledgement of alarms
- PPMs and Reactive maintenance work
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- To support the Contract Supervisor in prepare specifications, estimates and quotes for additional works coupled with the control of minor works and sub-contractors including the issue of permits.
- Escorting of Sub-contractors
- Participate in the continuous development of the customer service culture by appropriate communication with the customer
- Promote the one team culture by good teamwork with colleagues and subcontractors
- Encourage best practice by identifying fault trends and causes using the continuous review process to implement change.
- Maintain AP or CP status in relevant Mechanical, Electrical , Confined Space or Water disciplines
- As a minimum all electrically competent staff will be required to certified as Authorised Person low voltage
- Support the operation in Fire Alarm testing and isolation of systems
- Ensure compliance with the l Energy and Environmental policies and implement energy-efficient maintenance practices
- Deliver continuous improvement by employing best practice and innovative solutions.
- To maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history
If this role as a Junior Maintenance Engineer is of interest and you and you are electrically qualified please call HVAC Recruitment on and ask for Kieran, alternatively you can email kieran @ hvacrecruitment . com
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Qualification and 18th Edition wiring regulations.