PLUMBERS AND DRAINAGE ENGINEERS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START DUE TO NEW LONG-TERM CONTRACTUAL WORK GAINED.Salary:
£12-£17ph negotiable DOE + overtime + incentive based commissionBenefits:
20 days holiday + bank holidays, pension schemeHours:
Engineers to work in London and the Home Counties/ South East Counties
Our client was established over 25 years ago and offers fully integrated, professional plumbing and drain care solutions throughout Greater London, the Home Counties and The South East Counties
Their directly employed, highly trained and experienced workforce incorporates all plumbing and drain care disciplines and our service is provided for the Domestic, Retail, Healthcare, Leisure, Property and Commercial sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit drainage engineers to join their team and work throughout London and the Home Counties/ South East CountiesDuties Include:
Carry out a range of services associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer's drains within reactive and planned services
The Ideal Candidate:
- Carry out a range of services associated with the plumbing, leaks , taps and sanitary ware, waste pipes in reactive and planned services
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
- Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures
- Maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment
- Accurately record work details using Handheld Device to high standard of quality
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is always provided.
- Work within current Government Hygiene guidelines to always to protect our customers and our staff.
- CCTV / Lining Experience advantage but not essential
- An in date Plumbing qualification NVQ 2 minimum.
- Must Have relevant experience in a similar role
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card , WJA Jetting , NRSWA and Confined Space training a distinct advantage
- Will be required to undertake further training to enhance skills
- Eligible to Work in the UK
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today
Keywords: Drainage/ Engineer/ Drainage Engineer/ CSCS/ Patch Lining/ Patch Lining Engineer/ Relining/Maintenance/ Jetting / Engineer/ HGV/ Class 2 / Engineer / Drainage Engineer/ Engineering Jobs/ Drainage / Sewage/ Operative / Plumbing / Plumbing and Drainage Engineer/ HGV Class 2 / Class 2 Drainage Engineer/Plumber, Plumbing, Drainage, CCTV.