Air Conditioning EngineerSalary:
Competitive, depending on experience with optional overtimeHours of Work:
Full-TimeAbout the Company:
Our client is an expanding air conditioning and refrigeration company; they supply, maintain and install a wide range of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment within the commercial sector.
They are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic air conditioning engineers with a good understanding of all types of air conditioning equipment. The successful applicant must have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
This is a great opportunity to join their highly respected team. The work is based within Central London and around the M25. The head office is located in Maidstone so it would be useful if candidates live within a reasonable distance of here.Requirements of the Air Conditioning Engineer role:
Benefits of becoming the Air Conditioning Engineer:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- F-Gas Certified (Cat 1)
- NVQ level 2 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Extensive Service and Maintenance experience
- Routine fault finding and repair work
- Experience of VRV/VRF, Splits
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Live within a commutable distance of Maidstone
If you think that you are suitable for this Air Conditioning Engineer role, please apply now!
- Generous salary package according to experience
- Friendly Relaxed Team
- Company Uniform Provided