We're looking for 2 accomplished Mid-Senior C# Developers to join our growing client based in Sheffield city centre. As C# Developer you'll be working closely with the development team to deliver continuous improvement of the client's internal systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Working mainly with C#, Node.js and Appian.
- Collaborating with BAs and the Product team to deliver application changes.
- Maintaining a high level of automated test coverage.
- Communicate technical decisions and estimates clearly.
- Supporting the rapid delivery of business solutions.
- Propose technical and creative solutions where necessary.
What you'll need:
- Experience working with SQL & MYSQL.
- Extensive understanding of REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Experience of working with code editors.
- Deep knowledge of OOPS and software patterns
- Experience of working GitHub, SVN or TFS.
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit and integrations tests.
- Excellent debugging skills & a strong ability to produce documentation.
- Working knowledge of CI processes and practices.
- Knowledge of either AWS or Azure.
- Flexible working, depending on business needs
- Generous remuneration package
If you would like to learn more about this C# Developer opportunity please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Skype or Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90597298