Role : Electrical Catering Field Engineer - North West
Package: up to £28,000, van, overtime 1 in 3 weekend , pension, full training, door to door, fuel .......
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Engineer to join a specialist, niche company who will invest in your training and future development to ensure that you and the company stay at the forefront of their industry.
The company operates a standby rota and there is plenty of opportunity to earn overtime. They will also provide a company vehicle and the usual benefits so with this in mind the position becomes very attractive to any potential applicants.
We would welcome applications from time served service engineers with the relevant experience in fault finding and problem solving and who still have the energy, commitment and eagerness to impress and succeed in a new company.
The successful applicant will be based at home and you will be partly responsible for managing your own time and workloads to ensure the best service is provided
* Mechanical and electrical maintenance.
* One weekend in two working on a standby rota.
* Working from home.
* Fault Finding and problem solving.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Good electrical and mechanical knowledge working as a Field Service Engineer, ideal sectors include those with vending / catering / white goods knowledge.
* The flexibility to work varied hours as and when required.
* Good customer skills, polite and courteous
* Organised and thorough
* Flexible with a "can do" attitude
Apply via this advert or email your CV alternately, call Nikki on for more information regarding this role or any others we may have.