As part of the Marketing & Products team you will manage the company's presence on Global Consultant Databases including eVestment and Mercer's Global Investment Manager Database and serve as the point of contact for all global consultant databases including:
The role requires:
- Monthly and quarterly database updates ensuring accuracy, completeness and that qualitative information is both accurate and compelling. Quantitative information uploaded includes performance, portfolio characteristics, assets, team
- Create reporting for timing of updates, completeness of information and accomplishments on a monthly and quarterly basis to regularly communicate goals and progress to the Global Consultant and Request for Proposal (RFP) teams
- Partner with product specialists and/or investment teams to create new strategy profiles and regularly review existing content to ensure it is accurately represented in the best light
- Work closely with our Market Intelligence team to analyse search activity and results in an effort to promote the business across the consultant databases.
- Educated to undergraduate degree level and willing to study towards the IMC
- Approximately one to two years' experience in a similar role at an asset management firm (such as client servicing or sales support) or wider investment management experience either in-house at a data management organisation (eVestment, Bloomberg, etc.) or at an investment consultancy
- Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly Word and Excel, knowledge of macros/VBA would be an advantage
- Keen interest in and ease with data analysis techniques as applicable to investment management. Comfort working with large data sets would be an advantage
- Understanding of the role consultants play and the competitive landscape of the asset management industry.
- Your ability to quickly build relationships with internal and external stakeholders alongside your proactive nature and desire to build knowledge of our products will mean that you quickly become an established member of the team. You will enjoy putting your organisational skills to use in a team focused on achieving excellence.