Internal auditor - Insurance
Are you a part qualified or recently qualified auditor from external or Internal audit background and looking for the next challenge?
My client provides a highly collaborative culture, access to continued training and personal self-development offering a great opportunity to really develop your Internal Audit skills in what will be a demanding yet full inclusive environment.
They are currently looking to hire an internal auditor, ideally with insurance or financial services sector exposure to join the London office covering the UK and European operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Undertaking all stages of financial and operational internal audits within the London Head office and European branch offices in accordance with internal audit procedures, working in conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit and other members of the audit team as required.
- Producing balanced internal audit reports to management that are factually accurate, commercially aware and recommending value adding ideas and best practice for controls improvement.
- Escalating any control issues, as these arise, to the Head of Internal Audit and management.
- Working with members of the global internal audit team to achieve objectives defined in projects.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate competencies in the following areas:
- Min 2 years Auditing experience (external or Internal audit capacity)
- Basic grounding in the understanding of Audit methodologies and standards
- Good understanding of business processes and how they support the business
- Happy with some European travel, but not extensive