As an Ecommerce Merchandiser, you will report into the Senior Merchandiser, responsible for delivering the online merchandising strategy for platforms such as Amazon.
Our client are a successful brand who have experienced significant growth over the lock-down period. The business has a number of different Brands across various channels. This role will initially be a support role as a temporary assignment, working in a very fast-paced environment.
The role is varied day to day, which involves forecasting profits and sales, ensuring "best sellers" are back on the shelf before they sell out. The Ecommerce Merchandiser will liaise with internal stakeholders to manage and oversee the delivery and distribution of stock, dealing with any problems as they arise.
As an ecommerce Merchandiser, you will report into the Senior ecommerce Merchandiser, responsible for delivering the online merchandising strategy for all UK sites. Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Drive sales and conversion through strategic analysis and effective stock management
* Be responsible for planning and trading your areas with a focus on delivering maximum sales & profit
* Contribute to seasonal buys and range planning for your areas
* Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development bestsellers and category performance
* Own and maintain divisional stock hold by placing factory stock orders (retail buys) and building Outlet stock reserves, monitoring stock levels and reporting on usage against target
* Use appropriate software to develop and maintain onsite search navigation and category product rankings, helping to maximise commercial goals
* Create, plan and execute online promotions and price lists
* Deliver weekly and monthly trade and sell through reporting, taking a lead role in the trade meetings
* Liaise with the Marketing and Group Planning teams as regards campaigns and Group stock
* Work and communicate effectively with the wider team and key stakeholders to deliver on all department KPIs
* Have a minimum 3 years in a commercially focused environment within online trading and merchandising
* Have previous experience with Stock management
* Strong Excel and data analysis skills
* Ecommerce experience is desirable, but core merchandising will also be considered
£28,000 -£35,000 Temporary hourly rate equiv.
Based in Huddersfield
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Carl Walker at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions