Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN
Location: Stocksbridge, S36 2QE
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours/Shifts: Days and Nights
Stocksbridge Neuro Rehabilitation Centre is situated on the border of Deepcar and Stocksbridge as is within easy commuting distance of Sheffield, Barnsley and surrounding areas. Stocksbridge Neuro Rehabilitation Centre is a 24 bedded unit specialising in brain injury rehabilitation for Adults aged 18 years upwards.
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN/RNLD and work on an internal rotation basis.
Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN - Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing Rehabilitation led nursing care.
* Administering medication.
* Ordering and returning medication.
* Routine observations and record keeping.
* Providing leadership to the team and lead by example.
* Cover the rota when required in emergency.
* Initiate and review care plans and participate in goal planning.
* Complete and review residents risk assessments.
* Report all concerns and findings to management, both verbally and written. Deal with issues when appropriate.
* Assess client's health needs and participate in best interest decisions regarding medical needs.
* Have knowledge or a willingness to learn about PEG tube and tracheostomy management.
* Assess client's progression and actively participate in the multidisciplinary team.
* Choices, dignity and respect is promoted.
* Prioritise tasks as appropriate.
* Monitor dietary intake and oversee correct level of IDDSI meals are provided to particular individuals.
* Assist with feeding Clients when required.
* Communicating with the community, other professionals, friends and family of the resident.
* Fire procedure to be carried out appropriately.
* Identify and ensure all health and safety standards are met.
Registered Nurses - RGN/RMN - Experience, qualifications & skills:
* Qualified nurse (RGN/RMN)
* A level of knowledge and understanding that is appropriate to the care that we are providing
* Knowledge and understanding of the Medicine code
* Able to initiate and review care plans and risk assessments
* An understanding of safeguarding and vulnerable adults
* Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
* Good communication skills with an approachable attitude
* A high standard of record keeping
* Enthusiastic, Commited, Flexible, reliable and able to time manage.
* Able to work as part of a team and individually
* Passionate about the care they provide and always wanting to improve the quality of care to others.
Company Pension; On-site Parking; Employee of the month scheme.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please