Get Staff Recruitment are delighted to be working with one of the South's fastest growing independent insurance brokerages, who are looking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to join an ambitious and forward thinking company noted for their excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace.
Duties to be performed will include:
* Manage a team of Sales, Customer Service and Accounts staff, taking specific responsibility for the team's training, development and performance.
* Identify team training requirements and research, prepare and run training courses where appropriate
* Act as a technical referral point within the business, being named on all insurer binders and providing advice and guidance where necessary
* Ensure your team maximises sales and renewal retention.
* Take responsibility for liaising with the team regularly, ensuring their needs are fully met to enhance team performance.
* Play an active role in the recruitment and selection of new staff, ensuring the process complies with the appropriate employment legislation
* Act as a team focal point for all customer complaints and ensure these are resolved in a way that treats the customer fairly at all times.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key insurers, ensuring that business opportunities are maximised.
* Take overall responsibility for the quality and accuracy of all work produced by the team through the implementation and utilisation of appropriate workflow systems, controls and audits
* Produce, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department, ensuring all staff comply with the relevant procedures and processes
Previous experience within staff management and operational reporting is essential to be considered for this vacancy.
Experience within the Insurance or Financial Services sector in this capacity would also be preferred. For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley