At Impact Food Group, we're more than a school caterer. We're driven by creating a positive food culture and helping more students eat better food. Making a positive social impact is at the centre of our identity. We tirelessly learn, develop and make improvements in every way, every day.
Delivered by our distinct and industry leading brands; Innovate, Cucina and IFG Independent, we cater for over 160,000 students and are committed to driving...
Better school meal uptake
Better long-term eating habits
Better environmental impact
Want to join us?
Due to continued business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced FP & A Analyst to join our team. Impact Food Group is seeking a career driven qualified Financial Analyst to be responsible for FP&A across our brands. This role will play a key part in the provision of financial analytics for the business through budgets and forecasting; analysing KPI's and performance variance analysis; creating, updating, and maintaining financial models . This role requires sharp finance skills, business sense and strong communication skills
We are looking for someone who can:
* Assist in the coordination of the month end reporting processes for the finance team and seek to improve reporting.
* Prepare the monthly Group Board pack inclusive of presentation packs
* Prepare and manage the forecasts, budgets and cashflows for the business
* Prepare and analyse KPI's
* Build financial models to assist in improving and understanding the performance of the business and the brands
* Assist in the year end audit process
What you will need:
* Minimum 3 years FP&A experience with advanced excel skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage business partnering elements of the role
* The ability to manipulate large data sets as well as building presentation packs using powerpoint.
* You will be a fully qualified Accountant with ACA or ACCA or CIMA (FCA/ FCCA)
* Previous experience in management accounts and budget preparation would be advantageous
* Strong communication skills.
* We are seeking someone who is self-motivated, career driven and be willing to learn and develop.
* A background from catering/food industry is advantageous but not essential
* This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced business.
What We Want To Give You...
Competitive salary (£50k-55k DOE)
25 days paid annual leave
IFG are committed to the safeguarding of children and our employees share this commitment. Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check, which Innovate Services Ltd supply the cost for.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer - if you require any assistance for the interview process, please detail within your application. All information is kept confidential and in compliance with GDPR requirements