A brand new requirement for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer has just been announced from my client in Hampshire. We are looking for someone to help support the company's growth by strengthening their design team.
You will be working closely with 3/4 other Mechanical Engineers in a small team designing components for a consumer electronics. You will be responsible for designing small plastic components and collaborating with far east manufacturers.
Mechanical Design Engineer requirements:
- CAD experience using Solidworks
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Plastic injection moulding
- Small multi-part injection moulded assemblies
- Experience working with Far East manufacturers (advantageous)
The search for this role has already been put in motion, and interviews are being set up next week. If this, or any other contract roles within Mechanical Design could be of interest at the moment, please apply or call Ahmed Salah on (phone number removed)