Quality Assurance Engineer
£28,000 to £35,000
Zenith Advisory Partners are currently working closely with a world cleaning manufacturer or machine parts for the O&G, Nuclear and Chemical Industries. With operations worldwide the organisations are currently expanding and require a QA Engineer to join their team.
The successful QA Engineer primary responsibility will be QA contract review, review of customer specifications, and generation of ITP's, and amendments to ITP's and QA Final inspection of completed valves as required.
• Enquiry and order review for quality requirements.
• Generation and amendment of Inspection and Test Plans and Quality plans.
• Attending and contributing at customer meetings, Bid clarifications and order kick-off meetings.
• Ensuring certification and documentation is supplied in accordance with customer requirements.
• QA Final inspection.
• QA internal and customer interface for product realisation.
• Maintain consistent interface with all departments.
• QA Supplier and Internal audits to relevant ISO and Industry standards.
• Deputise for the QHSE Manager
• A very good understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant codes and standards i.e. ASME, NACE, API, ASTM, PED.
• High level of computer literacy
• Problem solving skills
• Effective communicator at all levels
• Self motivated
• Organisational ability
• FMEA and 8D would be an advantage
How to APPLY
To apply please update your CV and send it via this advert