Engineering Draughtsperson - Project Management
Location: Beer Hackett, Near Sherborne, Dorset
Salary: £40K+ per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Brotherwoods is a well-established ISO 9001:2015 engineering business, with a well renowned international reputation. The business focuses on producing quality products for their clients and with a workforce of around 60 employees turns over approximately £10m annually.
We are seeking an experienced Engineer and Draughtsman / Designer with strong project management skills to join their team, working on current and future design projects to develop further products for the market.
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Draughtsperson:
* Work with initial scope and take ideas forward to successful completion and eventual launch of new products to market
* Project manage the design and development stages internally, including the management and co-ordination of the team where appropriate
* Work as a team member and be dedicated to fulfilling the project design requirements within the timeframes given
* Monitor job progress within specified schedules
* Provide layouts, general arrangement and detail drawings using 'Autodesk Inventor' in full accordance with our client's standards and project specifications
* Ensure that the design specification meets with technical requirements and quality standards
* Check drawings
* Maintain office records
Required Skills and Experience:
* Proven engineering and draughtsperson experience is required - minimum of 3 years of experience
* Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent
* The ability to work on long-term projects (6-18 months) coordinating a team and progressing the project to a successful outcome
* Motivated and determined with desire to complete projects on time and to budget
* Existing design skills and flair ideally with experience of 'Autodesk Inventor' and a working knowledge of Parametic 3D modeling
* Proven Project Management skills
The successful candidate will receive full on-the-job training and be working as part of a small and dynamic team on multi-million-pound projects!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please