RAPIDLY GROWING BUSINESS
If you're a talented and experienced Electronics Engineer, your skills are in high demand.
Workforce are delighted to be working with a fast-growing, award-winning, electrical testing and repair business based in the heart of Lancashire. In the past 5 years, this family-run firm has featured heavily in the press (Sky TV and BBC television to name just two) and growth has accelerated by over 500%.
To help aid their continued growth, they are looking to hire several new Electronics Engineers. This is your opportunity to join a leading business who are really going places.
More About The Role
Working in a fast-paced and friendly environment, you'll be responsible for testing, analysing and repairing a wide range of industrial electronic equipment including variable speed drives, PLCs, touch screen HMIs and power supplies.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing and repairing units down to component level
- Working with and without the aid of schematics
- Soldering and reworking components (SMD and thru-hole)
- Creating and following test procedures
- Using your problem solving skills to find a logical approach to testing and fault finding
What's In It For You...
- A varied and interesting role, making the most of your problem solving and electronic skills
- Competitive base salary at £25k - £30k per annum (£12.33 - £14.79 per hour)
- 39 hours per week for a great work-life balance
- The opportunity for plenty of overtime paid at time and a half to help enhance your earnings
- Sunday and bank holiday overtime paid at double time allowing you to truly maximise your earnings if you want to
- Flexible working hours so you can tailor your hours around your non-work commitments
- A full-time, permanent contract after a 26 week audition period, for improved job security
- Multiple roles available, giving the talented among you more chance of successfully getting the job
- A friendly and sociable business with regular events including summer BBQs, pizza Fridays, cricket trips and more
If you like the sound of this position and have strong experience of electrical fault finding, component repair and measurement experience (using tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes), we'd love to hear from you. This is your opportunity to move your Electronic Engineering career forward with a great business.
INTERVIEWS BEING ARRANGED RIGHT NOW
DON'T MISS OUT