A well established system integration company that's core business is the design; manufacture and commissioning of integrated drive and control systems incorporating variable speed drives, and PLC's, are recruiting for a Applications Manager. They have a wide experience and application knowledge in industries including food, metals, marine, rubber, plastics, paper, transportation, materials handling and general manufacturing.
The Applications Manager will work alongside and support the executive team in all activities that fall into the area of Engineering and demonstrations presentations to Clients.
Responsible for the applications team, the Applications Manager will often be the first point of contact for the customer and as such there is a requirement for good commercial and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment and good knowledge of tenders, quotaions, costings and also PLCs and SCADA automation projects.
•Tenders, quotes, proposals costings etc
• Deal with customers at the front end of projects
• Doing demonstrations / presentations to customers and in house staff members to explain products and services offered
• Resolving / explaining high level issues to customers, clients and in house members of staff
Experience / Knowledge Required
• Tender, propoals, costings for automation solutions - essential
• PLC and SCADA knowledge
• Multi Drives (Servo, VFD's etc) - essential
This company offers an excellent remuneration package which includes a car, up to 10% bonus (basic salary), a company pension scheme, 25 day holiday and a starting salary of up to £70000 for the right applicant.
Suitable applicants should apply via the appropriate link.
Immediate start is available