A fantastic opportunity for Shift Leader has become available to work for one of the UK's leading FM companies in a critical challenging building just a stone's throw from City Of London. On offer is a salary of up to 52k with the opportunity to boost earnings with overtime.
* Ensuring all Planned Preventative Maintenance is completed on time
* Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certification/ documentation is supplied
* Isolation of defective equipment from power supply, checks visually for faults, tests mechanical parts for faults, isolates the problem areas and take corrective action to repair the problem
* Order spares to facilitate the timely repair of equipment
* Complete on site risk assessments to support maintenance activities
* Provide assistance to third parties as and when require
* Ensure full compliance of the companies Safety Rules and apply good engineering and safety practices
* Level 3 Electrical Installation or Level 3 Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 2 years experience
* Looking after a team of 3 engineers
With a great salary of up to 52k with a chance to do an abundance of over time. An excellent package of Benefits and pension schemes in place this role is great role to keep the home and work life balance.
If you're reading this and you feel like this role suits you, please apply now.
For further information or to discuss your application please contact Callum at The InVictus Group on (phone number removed)