Position: Domestic Gas Engineer
Salary: up to £31,000
My Client has been established for over 20 years, primarily in the Building Services Industry. They specialise in providing excellent services for Heating and Ventilation, Electrical, Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Water Testing and Control.
They are currently looking to add an experienced Domestic Gas Engineer to their team to carry out service, maintenance and breakdown to domestic boilers in mostly commercial premises.
This is an excellent company to join who pride themselves in the progression and promotion of their engineers whether this is putting them through further training, new positions and promotions internally.
* At least 5 years experience as a Domestic Gas Engineer
* NVQ/City & Guilds Qualification
* Experience working in commercial premises or commercial knowledge
* Plumbing experience/skills
* Full Driving License
* Up to £31,000 basic
* Company Van
* Fuel Card
* Overtime Available
* 22 days holiday + 8 banks raising to 25 +8
* Callout 1/7 or 1/8