Based remotely anywhere in the UK.
If you're looking for a unique opportunity to help establish a Data Analytics practice with the opportunity to design, implement, and lead a group responsible for delivering on growth and industry-changing strategic objectives - get in touch for complete details.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent technical discipline.
* 10+ years of experience with advanced SQL Knowledge (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.).
* 10+ years of software development experience.
* 5+ years of experience with scripting languages (Python, PowerShell).
* 5+ years of experience interacting with web service APIs (SOAP, REST).
* 5+ years of experience with cloud DW solutions and ELT/ETL solutions (e.g., Snowflake, Redshift, Bigquery, Talend, Matillion, etc.).
* Knowledge of Snowflake Analytics Platform and Talend a plus.
* Experience of working within an Agile environment.
* Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins (CI).
* Experience with Automation, including Unit and Integration Testing.
* Knowledge of Cloud Concepts.
* Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative, and be a logical thinker.
* Extensive consultative skills, including the ability to understand and apply customer requirements, draw out unforeseen implications, and making recommendations for design.
* The ability to define design reasoning and understand potential impacts of design requirements.
* Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills.
* Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
* Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills