Our client specialises in implementing e-enabled systems that help organisations improve the way they manage their staff. Specifically, they focus on systems that manage performance, learning and eLearning. They have a deep knowledge and experience of the UK healthcare and public sectors and are unique in their understanding of people, education, process, reporting and technology in these sectors.
On their behalf TRF Professional are recruiting for a Developer who will provide vital assistance to the Account and Project Managers working on key client projects.
* Maintain and manage the Totara and Moodle codebase(s).
* Manage customer site update and upgrade processes
* Manage the upgrade of existing customer production and staging sites to meet security and bug fix requirements.
* Design and build system Customisations and enhancements from scratch, adapting existing plugins as necessary to meet customer and internal specification(s).
* Solve technical queries from customers.
* Application Development; Develop and maintain custom theme and design elements including necessary upgrades
* Develop and maintain scripts for data exports/imports
Knowledge and Skills
* Full /Advanced knowledge of PHP7 and OOP
* Working knowledge and experience of GNU/Linux - CentOS
* Strong knowledge of SQL
* Basic knowledge of Node.js and MongoDB
* Experience of writing and maintaining code in core technologies (PHP web applications)
* Experience of using GIT workflows
* Ability to work as part of a growing team that exceeds client expectations
* Commitment to quality and to deliver to the best of your ability and meet agreed deadlines
This role is home or office based Monday to Friday.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong and growing team with a respected Totara Platinum Partner.
For more information and to apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix