Quality Inspector (Materials / Plastics)
£20,000 - £26,000 + Excellent Company Benefits.
Thetford, Norfolk. Commutable from Bury St Edmunds, Norwich, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Attleborough, Swaffham.
Are you a Quality Inspector from a Manufacturing background looking to work for a unique, thriving business renowned for their investment in staff and clear routes to progression?
In this role you will play a key role in the business as an advocate for quality across the company, you will ensure processes are followed, prepare work order documentation and problem solve production issues.
This unique company are market leaders in their specialised field and have continued to operate successfully throughout these unprecedented times. They are now set to continue their expansion plans and are looking for the next talented member to join their growing team.
This role would suit a Quality Inspector from a Plastics / Materials Testing background.
· Problem solving production issues across the plant (Root Cause Analysis).
· Preparing reports and providing correct documentation.
· Days based role with early Friday finish (8.30-5.30pm - 2.30pm Friday).
· Previous experience in a Quality role.
· Manufacturing background preferably Plastics or Materials Testing.
· Looking to progress a career in quality.
Quality Technician, Quality Assurance Technician, Quality Engineer, Quality Inspector, Quality Control, Root Cause Analysis, Quality, Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing, Plastics, Materials, Thetford, Norfolk,Coating, Bury St Edmunds, Norwich, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Attleborough, Swaffham.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment.