Accountant (fixed term contract) - Barnstaple - £30-35,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been appointed by our very long standing client, a highly successful and very well established manufacturing business, who currently seek to recruit an experienced accountant to join the team. This initially be offered as a 12 month fixed term contract, but with some potential for review.
This is an interesting and varied role that sits within a sizable finance function, and works closely with a departmental managers. Key tasks to include:
- Produce and assist in producing forecasts on actual vs budget computations
- Ensure accounting control compliance
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts and tax reports
- Other ad-hoc tasks within the finance team as and when required
This is a role that has strong potential to grow based on candidate experience and achievements. We're looking for a part or newly qualified individual (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), who possesses at least two years of experience producing management accounts, ideally with some financial accounting exposure. Excellent MS Excel and cloud based systems experience required, in addition to an aptitude for working within large teams.
This is an urgent requirement where a prompt start would be preferred. For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB6874.