Pensions Administrator (DB Schemes)
Up to £26,000 plus study support for pensions qualifications
A leading UK Pensions & Actuarial Consultancy with an excellent reputation are looking to expand their DB Pensions Administration team. They are looking for an ambitious, career minded individual to join a highly successful team who will train and invest in your development. They offer a structured training programme, defined career path and professional qualification sponsorship.
The role will involve:
- Working as part of the Pensions Administration team who manage a portfolio of Defined Benefit Pension Clients.
- Checking standard calculations and taking on complex calculation cases.
- Drafting non-standard correspondence for clients, Advisers and Consultants as required.
- Checking the work of more junior members of the team and providing guidance.
- Having an understanding of complex cases such as divorce, tax issues, complex death cases etc..
- Be aware of changes in legislation and identify changes that need to be implemented as a result.
- Continuing to broaden and develop technical knowledge.
- Attend training courses, take professional qualifications and develop knowledge.
To apply for the position, you must have DB Pensions Administration experience (ideally round 3 years minimum), work well in a team environment and be willing to learn and develop.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional niche company who invest heavily in their employees and have working practices, office culture and wellbeing as the foundation of the business.
For more information please contact Hannah Ross.