Position: Gas Engineer
Location: Reading / Guildford
Salary: £35k per annum
Encore Energy are currently recruiting for a Gas Engineer on a permanent basis working for one of the region's leading boiler specialist in private customers homes
As a Gas Engineer you will be responsible for the Service and Breakdown of domestic boilers in customer's homes. Main responsibilities are as below:
- Fault Finding and Diagnostics
- Annual Servicing
- Adhering to Health and Safety Regulations at all times
Gas Engineers will need to be flexible with approach to travelling, the work will be located in KT/GU and the RG postcode areas. Van, fuel card, tools and uniform are all provided. There will be a requirement to work on a call out rota which will include weekends.
- ACS - CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 & CPA1
- ACS Qualifications held for a least 2 years
- Experience using a multi meter
- Excellent first-time fix rate
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible with travel
- Basic Salary is up to £35k depending on experience
- Van, fuel card, uniform and tools all provided
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
For more information on this Gas Engineer position, hit apply now, email your CV to or call Tess Dawes on 01604 824177.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally.