Job: Assistant Operations Manager
Boyd Recruitment are currently working with a Glaswegian based company that specialise in the installation and decommissioning of specialist tank systems for the water, process, shipping and petrochemical industries.
Our client has seen a large increase in workload over the last 24 months and need to add to their operations department to continue to grow and deliver the increased workload.
• Working as part of the operations team, you will work closely with the operations manager, every project that the team deliver has to delivered within the companies' processes.
• You will ensure that all documentation is produced in line with eh companies BMS Standards and is full adhered to
• You will be responsible for carrying out risk assessments and producing method statements for each project. These will be relayed to all relevant members of staff.
• You will be instrumental in the control of all project timelines, you will ensure that all equipment, plant is ordered and delivered to site in line with the programme
• You will liaise with SEPA where necessary, ensure that all waste is properly disposed of and maintain all SEPA notes.
• You will raise PO's for sub-contractors and materials
The successful candidate for this position will have the following;
• Demonstrable experience of project co-ordination.
• Have a pro-active approach to health and safety
• Have a HSE Certification e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH
• An effective communicator with the ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Have excellent planning and organisational skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply to this position attaching an up to date CV