SDEA Consultant - Buckinghamshire - 6-12 month contract
This new and exciting contract based in the lovely county of Buckinghamshire is now searching with the niche Drug Safety Team for an experienced Safety Data Exchange Consultant
Our client is a specialized Pharmaceutical leader and to strengthen their Drug Safety division they are now looking to on-board a professional for a period of 6 - 12 months.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage the SDEAs as well as the Pharmacovigilance Agreements for contractual relationships with business partners and act as the key contact person for internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a Safety contact point on all matters relating to these agreements with license business partners including the handling of confidential information and negotiation of the agreements with commercial and co-development partners.
- Support SDEA compliance monitoring activities in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as process improvements initiatives.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Educated to degree level and have substantial experience of working in the Pharmaceutical industry within Drug Safety, as well as a global regulations.
- Strong knowledge of the drug development process and Safety obligations, including, PSUR etc.
Our client is offering a very competitive hourly rate, plus the opportunity to work in a fabulous team of like minded professionals.
If this is of interest to you, please get in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.