Job Title: SEMI SENIOR AUDITOR
Salary: c£20k to £25k depending on skills and experience(plus a study package)
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified level candidate looking for their next career challenge with an established firm of chartered accountants based in Hull. You will have built your audit and accounts experience from a practice environment and studying towards either your ACCA or ACA exams. The firm will offer a structured training program with the opportunity of career progression as well. My client would consider strong AAT qualified candidates as well ideally looking to study further.
- Established and growing firm of chartered accountants
- Dealing in a wide range of business services including audit, accounts preparation, management accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and tax
- Have a strong training and development programme for staff
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience of working in a practice environment
- Good working knowledge of audits
- Seeking an opportunity to train further and to develop career in practice
- Able to build strong client relationships
- Computer literate
IDEALLY YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- ACA/ACCA Studier
- Experience of working on audits
- Looking to study further in accounts (ACCA/ACA) and to qualify
- Working well in a team with strong communication skills
- This opportunity would allow the right candidate to develop their career in practice.
- Assist senior staff with more complex audits
- Working towards your ACA or ACCA exams to qualify
*Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
*Established in 1998
*Employ approx 30 staff
*2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
*Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
*Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
*From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments.
*It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law