We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Clinical Manager to lead the Diagnostic Imaging team at our client's new-built state of the art Orthopaedic and Surgical inpatient facility based in Hatfield , Hertfordshire. Hatfi eld is within easy access of the A1(M) and M25 motorway networks and mainline rail services to London.
You will be responsible for the Clinical management of the Diagnostic Imaging Department, including CT and MRI.
The Hatfield site is the second hospital within this group; introducing the latest technology and design features, aimed at specifically enhancing the patients' experience and perception of the hospital's facilities.
The Hospital comprises;
- 18 en-suite rooms, 14 Day Care beds and a Critical Care Unit
- 10 Consulting rooms with 3 treatment suites including Endoscopy
- 3 Theatres
- Imaging Dept including CT & MRI suites
- A fully equipped Physiotherapy Department
- HCPC-registered Radiographer.
- Current or recent experience in General Hospital Radiography, including Theatres
- Proven ability to lead and motivate an Imaging team within an Independent Sector Hospital setting.
Besides a competitive salary, shift allowances and a truly five-star working environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus 8 Bank holidays
- Contributory Pension (5%)
- Life assurance cover (3 times salary)
- Private Medical Insurance including spouse and family cover
- Free onsite parking
- Relocation package for candidates moving to the area
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner; our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our private sector clients.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit ######.###
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.