looking for a Deputy Home Manager to cover maternity leave at the service.
Orchid Lawns is a care home designed for older people with dementia. The home provides a specialist dementia nursing service, working in partnership with Central Bedfordshire PCT and Local Authorities. Situated in Steppingley, Bedfordshire the home offers a supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships.
• RGN/ RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
• Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
• Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
• Excellent organisation & leadership skills
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
• Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services