Contract Type: Permanent (Temp to Perm)
Start Date: October 2020 End Date: N/A
iQ Education are looking for an outstanding Science Teacher to join an great school in Brent.
Our Client: Our client is rightly proud of their school and its successes due to the consistently high performance in public examinations to the wide range of enrichment activities they offer. They wish to instill an enjoyment of learning and a desire to always learn more. They have the highest ambitions and expectations for every student in all aspects of school life and strive to nurture these qualities in every child. They want all children to fulfil their potential both academically and socially so that they leave them with the widest range of choices open to them and prepared for a globally changing future.
Responsibilities and Duties: Teaching classes up to KS4, the successful Science Teacher will need to have excellent experience gained in similar UK schools. The successful candidate will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice and be prepared to share their skill with all team members. There will be an expectation for the successful candidate to be inspirational to both staff and students by showing creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum.
* You will be qualified to teach in the UK holding QTS following your PGCE, SCITT, GTP or OTT
* You will have a good degree in the subject area or a relevant subject
* You will have a solid CV of experience teaching in the UK classroom to the UK curriculum
* You will be an inspirational educator to plan and deliver exceptional lessons
* You will be capable of demonstrating outstanding practice in your classroom
* You will be prepared to be a part of the wider school community
How to apply: If this role is of interest to you, if your situation, availability and experiences meet the above criteria and if you have the right to work in the UK, APPLY NOW