Locum Childcare Solicitor, 3+ PQE, Lancashire, Inside IR35, 4 month booking with possible extension. To apply please call Grace Oliver or Lauren Harris on 0161 850 0745
• The successful Childcare Solicitor will be responsible for their own substantial personal caseload in respect of all areas of childcare law, to include complex work relating to the provision of legal advice and the drafting of complex documentation
• You will be confident in your case handling ability and will be expected to contribute to wider client childcare law related projects where required
• This assignment is for an initial period of 4 months with the potential for extension
• To excel in this role, you will be a confident advocate and be able to conduct public childcare law cases. You should be used to obtaining evidence, evaluating evidence and prepare cases whilst appearing as an advocate where appropriate
• Applications are sought from Childcare Solicitors who possess substantial experience in all areas of childcare law
• The client is a local government organisation who are committed to delivering quality services. They are compassionate, hard-working and provide the best services possible with a positive and collaborative attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Grace Oliver at eNL on 0161 850 0745 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your most up to date CV.
If you would like to review any other vacancies we are currently handling, then please visit our web site https://enllegal.co.uk/
eNL is handling a number of Locum vacancies throughout the North East, North West and Yorkshire. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any candidates that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).