X2 Structural Steel Fabricator Welders Required
Stoke on Trent£11.00 - £12.00 depending on experience
Overtime available at time and a third after 39 hours worked
Immediate Starts Available - Temporary to permanent positionMonday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30 Job Details:
- Working for a structural steel engineering company
- Fabricating steel structures
- Welding between 8mm - 12mm
- Marking out accurate drawings
- Working on site erecting steelwork
- Using oxy - acetylene to cut bevels
- CSCS card desirable
- Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidate
- Previous experience in structural steel is required
- Ability to interpret technical engineers drawings
- To be able to fabricate on your own initiative
- Use of a gantry crane would be advantageous although not essential.
- Positive attitude to completing tasks to a high quality
This job is commutable from the following areas, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Hanley, Longton, Burslem, Tunstall, Fenton, Trentham and surrounding areas.
If you believe that your skills and experience match what we are looking for please call Ethero Stoke on 01782 367818 or submit a cv to this advert and we will be in touch immediately.