Our client, a market-leading mobile ecommerce platform, is looking for a mid to senior level PHP developers to join their team to tackle some of their strategic objectives, which cover a broad selection of back-end development requirements in ecommerce, EPOS, APIs/microservices, ERP, reporting and other bespoke systems.
We're looking for someone to apply their knowledge, skills and experience in every aspect of development. This means taking ownership of the projects you'll be taking on; from the highly technical details to the fundamental processes behind them. You'll be providing guidance to junior members of the team and will be expected to establish, foster, promote and monitor best practices in areas such as secure code development, testing and review.
* A degree/HND in a computer science or engineering discipline (or significant relevant experience)
* 3+ years software development and testing experience
* A proven ability to manage own workload and deliver software projects
Below, our client uses the following technologies so, if you're familiar with them, you'll have a head start, though they're happy to consider candidates with similar skills to the below.
* OO PHP and Frameworks (Laravel/Lumen)
* SQL (MySQL)
* Version Control/Source Code Management (Git and Bitbucket)
* Google Cloud Platform (especially serverless such as App Engine)
* Project Management and Documentation (Atlasssian Jira/Confluence)
* API Documentation and Design (Swagger)
* Development Methodologies (Agile)
* Any experience of NetSuite would be a distinct advantage