Mobile Plant Fitter
- To carry out routine service, maintenance and repair on plant equipment across the Kent region.The Role of the Mobile Plant fitter
Mobile Plant Fitter key skills
- You will be required to attend site breakdowns, carrying out fault finding, repairs, along with routine service and maintenance on plant machinery including diggers, dumpers and telehandlers.
- During busy periods, you may be required to assist the team in the workshop.
- You will be required to liaise with the parts department along with ensuring all the compliance paperwork is completed accurately
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and ensure your workplace and van is clean and tidy at all times
- You will ideally have previous experience working in a similar role
- Diesel and Petrol machinery, Electrics and Hydraulic servicing experience is essential.
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds in plant maintenance or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- We are looking for a fitter with a flexible approach, who can work within a team in a rewarding but demanding role
- Driving licence is essential.
You will be joining a national plant and tool hire company who have various depots located throughout the UK. Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to add a mobile plant fitter to their established and stable teamApplications welcome from Mobile plant engineers, plant fitters, Field Engineers, agricultural engieers with previous experience in an electrical/mechanical role