Band 5 equivalent
We are recruiting for a Cardiothoracic Nurse for a GOOD RATED hospital in Southampton. This is a very large hospital catering for outpatients and inpatients on day wards.
As Cardiac Nurse you will provide high quality evidence-based nursing care, to provide the highest standards of care, safety and service to patients, relatives and other customers such Consultant Cardiologists.Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide patient assessments, liaising as appropriate with other clinical professionals e.g. Cardiologists, Anaesthetists etc.
- To provide clinical expertise of the highest calibre to ensure the highest standards of nursing care are consistently provided to all patients attending the department.
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across cardiology.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Active NMC - RGN/ RN
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Cardiology Experience
- Competent in Venepuncture
- Excellent patient care
Ward based this will a mixture of days, nights and weekends - full or part time Staff Nurses can be considered
Band 5 equivalent + 35 days annual leave, Pension, reward platform, retail incentives, wellness screening, private medical insurance, Life assurance and free parking