Would you like to be a part of professional and fast-paced team within an internationally established company?
Our Client, one of the major Japanese IT/Telecom service providers throughout the world. They are recruiting a Japanese speaking Manager/technical consultant.
As a Manager, the main purpose of the role is to carry out a variety of technical and coordination tasks, to meet and exceed clients/customer requirements. Also the job holder is to provide pre-sales technical advice and support to sales team, to respond to technical elements of RFIs/RFPs assigned by Line manager and to manage team members tasks and aid them in the improvement of their skills.Job responsibilities:
- Support your director to create proposals and reports regarding progress of the projects, including sales and profit analysis
- Organise, manage, motivate and lead a small team in a manner where staff are able to grow and develop under your guidance
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and presenter of our services.
- Coordination with Suppliers to obtain product cost.
- Identify clients' needs with in-depth knowledge of products, technology and solutions
- Organize and lead the project staff, not limited to same division but other related divisions and vendors.
- Give presentations to customers/clients on any aspect of the deployed service/solution.
- Produce and develop project documentation including service specifications, technical design and vendor submittals
- Provide skills transfer and training to other engineers and monitoring their development
- Assist technical team in the delivery of bespoke, detailed ICT solutions. As such be responsible for the full lifecycle (scope, design and deployment) of the detailed ICT solutions that are tailored to the customer requirements
- Support for the end-to-end deployment of services & complex solutions including the creation of detailed instructions and roll-out plans for field installation staff
- Proficiency in maintenance and installation of Network and Server infrastructure
- Business level of Japanese AND English (both are mandatory)
- Hold a valid CCNP certification, ideally in Switching and Routing or Voice
- Solid and proven knowledge of Cisco products and Windows Servers
- Strong time management and ability to motivate the team
- Salary - £45-51,000 per annum
- Location - City, London
- Others - Excellent benefits available
- Visa sponsorship will be provided for the right candidate
For more details, please contact us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London. Please note that we're afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs. We can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in Europe and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required. Thank you for your time and cooperation***