A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, ambitious Defendant Insurance Solicitor to join their team. Ideally you will be at least 2 years PQE.
Established over 30 years ago, my client is a niche firm of solicitors providing first-rate legal services. On behalf of their High Net Worth insurer clients, you will review and maintain a caseload of both household and motor claims
• You will be responsible for your own mixed caseload of both pre and post litigation household claims including but not limited to fires, escapes of water, property damage, injuries arising from animals.
• You will also be responsible for handling pre and post litigation motor claims including personal injury, credit hire and repair claims.
• Cases will include instruction on both a delegated and non-delegated basis.
• The ability to deal with subrogated counter claims is highly desirable.
• You will also handle and provide advice on claims involving policy coverage disputes and suspected fraud.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing your own caseload of defendant household and motor matters, with exceptional technical knowledge, gained preferably from within an Insurer or Solicitor background to ensure delivery of optimum case outcomes.
• Sound knowledge of the CPR, Relevant Caselaw, Pre Action Protocols, Personal Injury Protocol, Claims Portal and litigation procedures.
• Computer literate and able to use comfortably, Excel and Word. Experience of Proclaim or similar in house case management system is desirable.
• Consideration of a training contract for the right candidate.
• Death in service
• On-site parking
• Company events & social hours
• Casual dress Friday
• Cycle to work scheme
• Tech scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• Pensions scheme
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a bright and enthusiastic approach, and are keen to join a highly regarded firm this could be the perfect opportunity for you
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful