As part of this progressive and growing team your role as Governance, Risk & Compliance Project Specialist will be to performing design and operating effectiveness tests and drive the development of cross functional relationships and models to align risk stakeholders across the group.
In this position you will also;
* Perform ad-hoc and planned monitoring reviews (self-assessment) to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of implemented controls as per risk registers
* Track and monitor specific agreed upon risk deliverables and milestones as per risk register
* Support teams in the identification, analysis and documentation of risks associated with delivery of services
* Provide support and input into adequacy of the design and operational effectiveness of risk mitigating controls owned by the business
* Drive Finance teams in undertaking identified risk and control procedures and ensures follow up actions are completed in a timely manner
* Ensures that the Group risk and compliance framework and components are effectively implemented, applied and reported on