Workforce Planning, Analytics Lead
Currently WFH role,
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out data extraction, manipulation, research, analysis, and interpretation of data to provide meaningful future thinking workforce analysis. Your expertise will support well informed, strategic decision making and support delivery of the workforce strategy, a key building block of the organisation strategy.
* Degree level or equivalent by experience
* **Knowledge of working with Oracle E-Business Suite Discover & BI Publisher**
* Working knowledge of Cornerstone on Demand reporting 2.0
* Significant experience of delivering data led projects in a large complex organisation.
* Working knowledge of the critical factors in planning change and the stages and phases of project and programme management
* Advanced technical data manipulation skills, with ability to use complex Excel formulas, advanced MI tool extraction skills
* Strong track record of stakeholder management, being able to present and explain complex data and modelling
* Excellent IT skills, ideally with some understanding of system architecture and requirements building.
* Experience in similar roles, developing strategic, long term plans but also capable of delivering the operational requirements.
For More Information Contact or call Scott on