Role: Solutions Designer/Architect for Dynamics project
Client: Healthcare sector
Location: London - (Most of the work can be done remotely)
Duration: 6 Months FTC
Salary: £65k - £70k per annum
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivery
* Excellent organizational and analytical abilities
* Experience of analysing structural requirements for new Dynamics service and to help define and build new Entities in the Common Data Service
* Experience of using Microsoft Power Apps
* Experience of migrating data from legacy systems to new digital solutions
* Experience of designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
* Experience of working with SQL and Azure databases, Power BI, Python and Excel
* Communication skills. Ability to listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret them. Facilitating difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
* Data development. Establish an enterprise wide data integration procedure across the data development life cycle and ensure that teams adhere to these.
* Data integration design. Establish standards and design processes to keep those standards up to date and ensure adherence to them.
* Programming and build. Use agile methodologies to design, code, test, correct and document the development of new services.