Are you an experience Learning Support Assistant?
Envision Education are seeking experience Learning Support Assistants to work in an SEN School based in Ealing. This school is close to transport links, and are looking for someone who is flexible to work across the Secondary, or potentially Primary classes.
The school are incredibly proud of their unique children/young people and inspirational staff members. Staff work closely to support students to ensure they are in an environment that will help them to reach their full potential.About the school:
This school offer a wide range of academic and vocational programmes including Functional Skills, Life Skills, BTEC, NCFE, ASDAN, GCSE, A Level courses and Duke of Edinburgh Awards for Bronze, Silver and Gold. They have excellent facilities, to encourage creativity in students. They have a dedicated team of teachers, teaching assistants, therapists, and other specialist staff who strive to ensure that every child/young person is equipped with the skills they need to continue on their future learning journey.The role:
- To work 1:1 or with groups of students within KS3
- Work closely with members of staff and outside agencies
- Provide feedback on pupil progress
- Encourage a positive learning environment
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification, desired
- Live local to Ealing
- 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Available full time and immediately
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.