* Registered Manager
We are searching for a suitably qualified Manager for a new Domiciliary Care branch which is rapidly growing, based in Newport.
The client supports adults of all age ranges and provides care for life-limiting conditions and palliative care. You will be supporting Care Assistants and ensuring that they are offered all the relevant training and guidance for their role. Also, supporting Clients and ensuring the best standard of care is provided.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for achieving new care hours and keeping with the company's growth targets. You will be ensuring that staffing levels and rotas ensure compliance and ensuring that the service is being run to standards.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of Domiciliary Management and it is essential that you hold the QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care qualification. A car with own transport is also essential.
* Excellent development and promotion opportunities
* Weekly Pay
* Competitive mileage allowance
* Pension Scheme
* Additional on-call payments
* Mentoring and development of staff
* Implementing effective rotas and on-call rota
* Achieving new Care hours, ensuring that safety and compliance is being met.
* Ensuring that consistency is being met throughout the service
* Maintaining and developing excellent working relationships with clients, Carers, and external partners.
* Must hold QCF Level 5 in Social Care
* Social Care Wales Registration - or willing to obtain
* Excellent communication skills
* Hands-on and approachable manner
* Driving Licence and vehicle is essential
For more information on this opportunity, contact Leanne McEwen at Hoop Recruitment on