Title: Pharmacist / Pharmacist Manager
Locations: Various across the UK
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Andy Boyd & Claire Handley
Our client is a highly regarded pharmacy chain with multiple regional stores nationwide. With great career development opportunities available and a highly attractive salary on offer, you'll have access to a wide range of career paths and training opportunities with the potential ability to work across outpatient dispensing services in hospitals, GP surgeries, care homes, mental health facilities and prisons.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Pharmacist / Pharmacist Manager
* Maintain, develop and implement successful Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner.
* Share responsibilities including dispensing and commercial supervision of the dispensary with the Lead Pharmacist, as well as stock control, clinician, patient and supplier liaison.
* Build strong working relationships with patients, customers and colleagues.
* Identify areas where services need improving.
* Regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards.
Minimum requirements for the Pharmacist / Pharmacist Manager
* Ideally you will be a qualified Pharmacist with some experience, however newly qualified Pharmacists will also be considered.
* You will be GPhC registered.
* Strong understanding of independent pharmacy requirements, private prescriptions and related customer and clinic services.
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build good relationships with both customers and staff.
* Possess exceptional leadership qualities.
1 Stage Process:
Face to Face interview or phone if face to face not possible.
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now