Carewatch are now recruiting for Community Care Assistants in Corby and surrounding areas to work AM and PM continental shift patterns, on either a full or part time basis.
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
You must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle to be considered for this role.
As a Community Care Assistant your tasks would include:
- Personal Care
- Domestic tasks
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be able to travel between clients homes
Benefits of working for us:
Carewatch are an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- Mileage paid at 28 pence per mile
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms and full PPE provided
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
- Refer a friend scheme (t&cs apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86541014