Are you currently studying for an Accounting Qualification? Or, have you recently qualified and are now looking for your first job?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join a friendly, successful business who are looking for an Accounts Junior to join their team.
This is a temp to perm position, a permanent contract will be considered for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
If you have an interest in accounting, are good with numbers and keen to gain some experience then this could be the role for you.
Working as part of a small Accounts team, you will learn and assist with;
* Credit notes
* Credit control
* Goods in stock entry
* Order processing (using accounts software)
* Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
* £8.72 to £9.00/hr, depending on experience, with the opportunity to increase as you gain experience
Successful candidate will need:
* A relevant Accounting/ Finance Qualification or currently studying towards
* GCSE in Maths, grade B or above
* Attention to detail
* Good with numbers
* Good computer skills
* Motivated, driven individual keen to learn and succeed
* Friendly, polite and professional
* Fully fluent in English
* Own transport- Location is in March but, is not on a bus route. You will therefore need to have a car or, live within walking/ cycling distance
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a registration and interview process.
For the right candidate, this growing, expanding business offers excellent progression opportunities