FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITYFOR A COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR TO JOIN A GROWING TEAM IN THE HEART OF CANARY WHARF!
The Carrington Blake Group comprises of 6 Businesses, that require a super administrator to support them all! Including; Carrington Blake Recruitment, Carrington Blake Accountancy, Trevellyan Insurance, Payroll Village, Coretium Media and Carrington Blake IT!
1. Job Purpose
The purpose of the admin, compliance & credit control function is to provide support to the Recruitment Team, Accountancy Team and Trevellyan Insurance; with recruitment this requires timesheet processing and compliance. In doing so Recruitment Admin handles all timesheet processing/queries & liaises with all candidates in obtaining all documents that are required to make candidates compliant in relation to all MSP requirements. In terms of timesheet processing this function helps to maximize the companies' weekly profits by chasing candidates for outstanding timesheets. In terms of compliance this function helps to ensure that the company has all the necessary candidate documentation when an MSP informs us they would like to carry out an audit. In regards to the Trevellyan team, this is support function in all elements of credit control and payments to the insurers. In reference to Accountancy this is a support role to accountants and clients in offering good customer service and administration in support of our accountancy services
1. Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards Recruitment - Payroll /Timesheets
* Downloading candidate timesheets
* Complete a Master Control Sheet
* Process AWR changes & placement extensions
* Advise payroll of any potential "Fast Payments"
* Produce a weekly payment schedule report
* Create vendor adjustment forms
* Conduct a handover to Payroll every Wednesday
* Provide payroll with details of who to pay
* Amend charge rates when councils advise of changes
* Provide payroll with details of Ltd Companies Vat
* Teaching candidates how to submit timesheets on the online portals
* Taking calls from candidates who have queries
* Raising invoices for fees that are due for Permanent Placements
* Task Management through Hubspot
* Bibby reconciliation
* Ensuring that vendors are being chased for payments
* Report any amendments on Billing Rates to Senior Management
* Chase unprocessed timesheets from workers each Tuesday (pm hours)
* Manage payment queries for candidates where applicable
* Manage candidates Holiday Request forms and send completed forms to Payroll Village
* Manage and record Weekly Handover Control Sheet Reporting (Total No of heads paid weekly; Total No of overtime to be paid; Total No of timesheets to be paid - incl previous weeks; Total No of timesheets paid for previous weeks; Total Control Sheet Value; Unprocessed timesheet reporting current week; Holiday pay to be processed; Mileage or expenses; Confirmation of New Starters each week; Outstanding payroll issues reporting; DBS or other chargers to be processed; Confirmed Leavers)
During this Pandemic, my client have made no redundancies, no furloughs and have continue to thrive across the board.... no better time to be joining them!
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS FANTASTIC POSITION, APPLY NOW