This is a "top draw" opportunity to join our first UK based digital team in the heart of Northamptonshire. If you're a Digital Marketing Manager or a Digital Marketing Specialist that can support our Head of eCommerce in building, developing and growing our online platforms, then this could be just the role for you!
Salary: £40,000 to £45,0000 DOE
· 2pm Friday finish.
· Company claim back scheme on various services.
· Free Parking.
Although this role is based in Northampton, we imagine you could commute from places such as Daventry, Kettering, Long Buckby, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Rugby, Rushden, Towcester, Wellingborough.
We're dramatically expanding our European digital footprint. To support this growth we're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager to help us provide a first class customer offering, improve product content and enhance online transactions across Europe.
We're excited about the launch of our new website which is happening in October, and anticipate it being a new essential revenue generator, as well as a significant support tool to our customers. You'll be joining us to:
· Support the development of the entire online marketing strategy.
· Improve the optimisation of the newly launched website through improving SEO, including full automation and analysis of results.
· Plan and deliver online marketing campaigns across all platforms.
· Develop and introduce a B2B e-Commerce shop.
· Improve existing and create new content across our sites that will support SEO performance.
· Analyse results through various online and offline platforms to ensure our campaigns are working effectively.
· Continuously strive to improve our online transactions and lead generation.
If you think you are up for the challenge to be our new Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager you must have a proven track record in a B2B eCommerce digital environment. In addition, you'll need to bring:
· Able to work quickly and independently to interpret analytics and communicate them in a digestible way to key stakeholders.
· Proven experience of SEO and web tracking methods.
· A good understanding of HTML / CSS (exposure to Magento would also be beneficial).
· An appreciation of affective UX/UI.
Overall, you'll be a real advocate for Digital Marketing and able to get the ball rolling independently supporting others around you.
Keen to find out more? Click "apply" or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind for more information. All applications will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: B2B, eCommerce, Digital Executive, Digital Specialist, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Acquisition, Digital Lead, eCommerce Executive, eCommerce Coordinator, eCommerce Manager.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JKB15727, Wallace Hind Selection