Offering challenging, rewarding and diverse careers for extraordinary people.
If you want to be part of something unique, look no further.
For more than 70 years Lotus has been at the forefront of innovation in the car industry offering the best sports car customer experience in the world. It also has a fast developing specialist automotive engineering consultancy, which fully exploits its growing reputation and flair for product innovation and technical excellence. This further strengthens our unique capabilities by attracting and retaining the highest calibre employees which enable us to build on Lotus' brand values
We are an innovative and exciting place to work where everyone enjoys striving to deliver the best for our clients in fast moving global markets. If you have exceptional skills, talent and experience and would like to be part of our future, why not apply now?
Supply Chain Programme & Launch manager, Hethel, Norfolk
ake a leading and co-ordinating role in developing a master timing plan and PFEP for all new product launch programs, participate in and affect supply chain planning and sourcing decisions and ensure all part readiness for product launch MRD timing.
* Manage all launch criteria with effective interface with the product/programme launch team management
* Ensure rapid and decisive elimination of launch readiness problems by interfacing with Material Planning, Logistics, Saels/Programme resources, and Containerisation team. Coordinate and monitor Supply Chain program readiness. Employ escalation process when needed.
* Provide Supply chain support in-Sourcing, Flawless Program Launches, Value Chain Optimisation, Capacity Management.
* Supports plant material flow planning for new projects and leads launch activities for Supply Chain.
* Launch support overall process to ensure all new/modified product build is as per schedule, and cost, supporting product availability to sales markets.
* Oversees and coordinates with Plant Material Handling to ensure all part related material flow items for the program are documented within the Supply Chain Part Plan.
* Ensures that the containerisation strategy is developed and executed for all commodities from cost commitments through final delivery for production.
* Works with the containerisation team to ensure appropriate buy-off signatures are obtained and that the delivery is completed to support from MVBns (Mfg. Validation builds) onwards. Further supports to ensure that containers are obtained and delivered to suppliers in time.
* Completes the hand-off of operation responsibilities to the plant and the material planning organisation.
* Assure that new model introductions maintain, and continuously improve upon, key performance indicators such as: missed material at station, Audit Compliance, Plant Inventory CID, % supplier on-time delivery, and premium freight, buffer stock level compliance.
* Manage Inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders, reporting on program status, availability, performance and concerns.
The successful candidate should have extensive knowledge of the requirements of automotive production and process and be able to effectively and calmly communicate and challenge at all levels.
Essential skils and experience required
* Experience in automotive assembly plant material flow processes, and supply chain management.
* Experience in program management and component manufacturing preferred
* PC Literate with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel experience.
* Degree in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering (desirable)
Should demonstrate good:
* Written and verbal communication, time management, organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Targets focused and able to work to deadlines.
* Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
* Demonstrated Leadership and Project Management skills
* Strong analytical approach to problem solving with ability to work in a team environment
* Private healthcare
* Pension scheme
* midday finish on a Friday
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays