At Cygnet Health Care you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Learning Disability Nurse to join us at Hope House.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RNLD's with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you're passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day...
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines. You are...
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence. What we'll offer you...
Some of the benefits of this role include:
Cygnet Health Care
- •RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee recognition initiatives
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health check
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a an RNLD
to join us at our learning disabilty service in Hartlepool. Hope House...
Based in Hartlepool, Hope House is a care home with nursing, which delivers 24 hour care and support for up to 11 people with learning disabilities and complex needs in self-contained bespoke apartments, adapted to meet their individual needs
Hope House was specially designed in partnership with local commissioners and community teams to create individual, bespoke, self-contained apartments that provide personalised support for people. The service design is split into two separate elements, based on the specific individual requirements of the people we support.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the 'apply now' link below
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.