We are the largest independent outsourcer in the UK with a vision to be Unrivalled in Developing People. We help people to 'Cross the Bridge' - from focusing on things and stuff to focusing on people and behaviours. This is our WHY, and it is this that gets us out of bed in the morning.
We are looking for a Senior Service Improvement Manager to join our team where you can be based from either Glasgow or Sunderland.
You will create and lead client/Kura strategies to deliver high quality service changes in order to enhance operational processes, client processes, support infrastructure, people capability and communications making them effective, consistent and customer orientated across the Client operation to optimise profitability for either Kura/client or both.
You will also be responsible for supporting and presenting our delivered measurable value add plus future transformation strategy in existing client key stakeholder business reviews and providing project management delivery of new business transition.
What we need from you
* Project Management experience or qualifications
* Experience mapping business processes and/or conducting investigations
* Experience leading fast paced projects to high quality and delivery
* Excellent written, numeracy, verbal and presentation skills
* Highly proficient in MS Office applications
What's in it for you
* £38K - £40Kp.a + bonus + benefits
* 30 Days Paid Holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Opportunity to proactively contribute to improve systems, processes & procedures
* Development opportunities
* Plus much more